Distribute Your Press Release to the Media!
Press Page Tips
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating your press page.
- Keep a separate section of your website available to journalists. Do not require them to sign in, register, or contact your company to get additional information.
- Provide a direct link from your homepage to the press page.
- Provide complete contact information including name, telephone number, address, and a linked email address.
- Provide company facts, including information about current and upcoming products and services.
- Provide links to news articles about your company. Do not post the articles on your site. Linking to the actual publication gives more credibility.
- Provide past press releases, annual reports, and key individuals bios.
- Avoid overly graphical pages and instead keep it simple with text.
- Make it easy to print anything off your site.
- Consider international users when displaying currency and dates. Write out the amounts and specific dates as much as possible.
- Make sure that your company has a presence in search engines and an easy-to-guess URL. Both of these factors make it easy for journalists to find you online.
Distribution Service |
Writing Service |
Link to Us |
Affiliate Program |
Writing Tips |
Press Page Tips |
©Copyright 2002- PressReleasing.com, a DomainIt, Inc. Company. All Rights Reserved.